Max:Bot (free shipping for our FB member for now !!!)
We are the authorised reseller for BBC micro:bit.
Max:Bot is a DIY Robot KIT which meant for children who want to build the robot with screws and nuts.
- Work with MakeCode online editor / Mind+ (Based on Scratch 3.0) / microPython
- Meant for children who want to learn programming & build robot from scratch.
- 10+ electronic modules, including motors, speakers, line trackers, distance sensors, gesture sensor, etc. Extendable with 50+ DFRobot Boson modules.
Kit include following parts:
- Car Body (motor and supporting wheels are pre-installed)
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging sensor
- Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
- IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
- On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
- On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
- 3 AAA Batteries Box *1
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
- Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
- IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
For Max:Box, we will send you the manuals over e-mail or Whatspp, whichever method you prefer.
The Max:Box requires more time to put everything together. It is good for children who love to spend more time building as well as bonding between children and parent. If you just want to focus on programming, you may want to consider the the Maqueen as the Maqueen set takes only a few minutes to assemble http://www.happykits.my/products/bbc-micro-bit-set-1-1
The BBC micro:bit set and the Wireless remote control PAD are not part of the order. Please click the link below if you want to order the BBC micro:bit board.
Wishing you a Happy Learning from Happy Kits.
All prices are net!