micro:bit & Maqueen
We are the authorised reseller for BBC micro:bit.
Hello BBC micro:bit and micro:Maqueen
micro:Maqueen is a mini DIY Robot KIT
- Work with MakeCode online editor / Mind+ (Based on Scratch 3.0) / microPython
- Perfect for young children to start learning programming & robotics immediately.
- Easy to assemble within a minute.
- Full of sensors including Infrared line-tracker, Ultrasonic ranging sensor
- Produce lights and sound,
- Wireless Signal interaction, you can control your Maqueen with another micro:bit
- Future expansion of more sensors
Kit include following parts:
- BBC micro:bit board
- Car Body (motor and supporting wheels are pre-installed)
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging sensor
- Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
- IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
- On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
- On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
- 3 AAA Batteries Box *1
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
- Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
- IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6
The Wireless remote control PAD is not part of the order. If you are using computer, you will need a micro USB cable to connect the BBC micro:bit to your computer
Your can learn more about micro:Maqueen from this link
All prices are net!